At Crew Carwash, safety is inherent in all we do, every minute of every day. We work hard to ensure a safe wash experience for our customers and a safe workplace for our team members. We are equally committed to keeping our wash process safe for the environment.
Safe for our Customers
- Our crew is highly trained on how to ensure a safe wash experience for all customers.
- Our safety committee continually evaluates our wash process and implements policies and procedures to ensure complete safety.
- Our crew identifies potential hazards for our customers and take preventive actions (wet surfaces, ice, etc.) at all times.
- We constantly test and maintain our wash equipment so that we can continue to offer one of the safest wash processes in the country.
- All Crew managers are certified in first aid and CPR.
- With millions of customers served each year, no customer has ever been injured as a result of our wash process.
Safe for our Crew Members
- All team members receive dozens of hours of initial and on-going safety training.
- We provide our crew with full disclosure of all detergents and products we use in the wash process as well as detailed training and information on safe exposure and handling procedures.
- All crew members review important safety procedures and principles at monthly team meetings.
- Workplace related injuries are well below the industry average. We reward outstanding safety records through our Safety Incentives plan.
- Each Crew Carwash location receives regular, detailed safety audits.
- We utilize independent, third party testing of all products we use in the wash process to ensure a safe work environment.
Safe for the Environment
- All water used in our wash process is filtered of harmful waste and impurities before it enters the sewer system.
- Our wash process actually uses about half as much water as people typically use when they wash their cars by hand.
- All detergents we use in the wash process are safe for the environment.
Concerned about whether we can safely wash your vehicle?
Please read our Vehicle Restrictions for more information.